INform is a good partner for affordable custom desktop solutions.
INform has extensive experience in design and development of complex desktop applications on QT platform for our global customers. Our engineers have prior experience of working with QT based rich GUI applications, being involved in all phases of the development lifecycle starting from requirements up to system testing. We leverage on this experience together with embedded systems know-how to provide end-to-end product solutions to our clients.
We offer design, development and testing of desktop applications in the following areas:
Digital imaging applications
Graphic applications with extensible (plug-in) Framework
Networking applications using TCP/IP and UDP
We use the Qt framework for the development of desktop applications with multiplatform support. Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework used for device creation and application development supporting deployment to over a dozen leading platforms. The Qt framework comprises of modular cross-platform C++ class Qt libraries and an Integrated Development Environment with Qt Creator IDE & tools allowing for a choice of UI approach – declarative Qt Quick, C++, HTML5, or a hybrid of these.
Supported platforms are:
Examples of our Desktop Work
6-year project, 2010-2016
- Miniature heart monitor with Bluetooth for transfer of ECG via an iOS and Android mobile app, with optimized battery consumption, suitable for long-term monitoring of up to 14 days.
- Desktop software for communicating with the heart monitor via USB and drawing recorded ECG.
- iOS and Android mobile app for communicating with the heart monitor via Bluetooth, configuring the heart monitor, notifying the patient of a problem with the electrodes or the heart monitor, and transferring of ECG data from the heart monitor to the cloud.
- Standard heart monitor with a GSM module for real-time remote monitoring of ECG, with battery capacity up to 48 hours.
- Cloud web app for connecting to the heart monitor, live ECG streaming, and querying recorded ECG.
IntriCon Fitting System
Desktop software for fitting a digital hearing-aid to the specific needs of the patient.