INform is your best partner for affordable custom embedded systems engineering
INform’s Custom Embedded Systems team offers you efficiency, reliability, and expertise on anything you want to achieve or any project that you have.
Be it security for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of things or e-mobility and energy efficiency – INform’s team will work with you through your entire product cycle to make your development and launch successful.
Discover the innovative thinking and point of view from the embedded sector, meet the experts and tell us what you have in mind and want to achieve. We can provide you with any service ranging from the entire spectrum – from construction elements through modules and full systems, operating systems, hardware and software to services and maintenance.
The Embedded Systems Technologies we provide
- MCU families: ARM, ST, Microchip, Atmel, Freescale/NXP/Qualcomm, and Texas Instruments (TI) Digital Signal Processing (DSP) devices
- Operating systems: Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), commercial, open-source and no-OS (bare metal)
- Bluetooth: Classic and Low Energy (BLE)
- USB protocols: 1.1, 2.0
- Serial protocols: I2C, SPI, SDIO, ModBus, 3-Wire, One wire bus, RS232, RS422, RS485
- Network protocols: UDP, TCP/IP
- GSM: Telit
- Custom radio interfaces
- Software IDEs: IAR Embedded Workbench, Kinetis Design Studio, TI CodeComposer Studio, Arduino Studio, Eclipse, MATLAB
- Hardware schematic and PCB design IDEs: Cadsoft EAGLE, P-Cad, Altium Designer
- Other software tools: Makefile, CMake, RVCT
- Languages: VHDL, Assembler (PIC, ARM, x86), C, C++
- Electronics: analog, digital, and mixed signal
- Open-source hardware: Arduino
- Version control: Git, Subversion (SVN), CVS
The team I worked with at INform were extremely talented and hardworking. They are ready to go above and beyond to meet their client’s expectations.— Nidhi Panday, Project Manager, IntriCon